I know. I said I would stop talking about it, but what’s one more post?
This one will be simple. A quick list about the few things I learned while stuck inside for two weeks.
- I don’t own enough pajama pants for two weeks of pajamas and no laundry
- I do have enough underwear for two weeks of no laundry
- Fresh air is really important
- Introverts need socialization too
- Juggling (I’m actually pretty okay at it now!)
- Babies don’t like being inside all day every day.
- Adults don’t either
- I don’t watch enough Impractical Jokers on the reg.
- When all I have is time to read, I don’t want to read (I picked a book up for the first time today)
- People are really nice: we had people buying us meals, cooking us meals, grocery shopping for us, dropping off new toys for Daisy, dropping off wine and popcorn, etc.
- Online shopping is a problem when you’re stuck at home
- Food delivery is a problem when you’re stuck at home
- Facebook gets really boring
- Babies change a lot in two weeks: Daisy learned to walk and hardly crawls now
- Music gets annoying
- Leftovers get annoying
- Sometimes it feels really good to take a shower and change clothes
- Alexa has a lot of cool visual features to keep you and baby entertained
That’s all I can think of, but I think I grew quite a bit over quarantine (in knowledge and in waistline… I’ll be walking several times each day to make up for those exercise-less weeks).
Now. I feel like I’ve gotten all my quarantine ramblings off my chest and can move on to a new subject. Tomorrow. Maybe.