Here are some things to be happy about today:
- God is still in control!
- You woke up today! Yay! Good job!
- Spring! Winter has passed, and soon the weather will warm back up.
- Close your eyes for just a minute. 250 babies were born in that time!
- There are over 1000 flavors of ice cream.
- About 6,000 couples will get married today!
- Somewhere in the world, there is an elephant spraying water like this one.
- Audible is offering free audio books for kids! See more here.
- The Southern White Rhino is no longer endangered along with these five other animals!
- Someone is making loads of donuts right now.
- You still have access to Internet.
- This cute seal will give you kisses.
- Andrew Lloyd Webber turned 71 today.
- We’ve had Oreos for 108 years.
- 97,571 people have recovered from the Coronavirus.
- This cute baby:
What else can we be happy about today?