I started this blog one year ago today! On August 21, 2018, I posted my very first post on this blog. Since then, I’ve posted 109 times about many different things. There really isn’t a rhyme or reason to what I post about, except on Wednesdays, when I post my Wordless Wednesday posts (today is an exception to Wordless Wednesday).
Here are some fun stats about what’s happened on this site so far:
- This blog has had a total of 3,244 views!
- My posts have received 370 likes.
- The post with the most likes is “How Not to Comfort a Loved One” with 12 likes.
- The post with the biggest amount of views was “Call Day” with 251 views. This is followed by “My Number One Fan” with 156 views.
- The biggest month for this blog was May 2019: the blog got 652 views! The day with the most views ever was May 13th 2019.
- Since the beginning, the blog has had 2,948 views from the United States. There have been 63 views from Latvia, 49 from the United Kingdom, and even 12 from Australia! There’s also a lot more countries, but I don’t want to list them all…
- There are 41 different comments.
- I have 89 WordPress followers and 6 email followers.
- The most popular day for the blog is Wednesday, which receives 39% of the views: probably due to Wordless Wednesdays.
- The most popular time for the blog is 4:00pm CDT which receives 19% of the views.
- I’ve written a total of 42,274 words on this blog.
- Facebook is where most people find the blog, with 1,411 views coming from Facebook. It’s pretty cool that I’ve had 74 people view my blog from search engine results! Thanks, Google!
Anyway, that’s enough stats for the day. I’m grateful that people take the time to read what I write as I’m just having fun writing! I’m excited to see what this year brings!
Thanks for reading!
Image taken from Byjus. “Statistics in Maths.”